Website Ultimate Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical
Ultimate Heating & Cooling is looking for a customer service representative. This customer-oriented role will include scheduling services. The chosen candidate must be able to adapt to a fast-paced and frequently changing work environment. They must effectively communicate verbally and in written form, provide excellent customer service to all incoming and outgoing phone calls making sure to resolve any customer service concerns.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ HVAC needs
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools/notes
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Experience as a customer service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
At Ultimate Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical we value our employees and are committed to creating a supportive and positive work environment. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer ongoing training and opportunities for career growth and development.
If you have a passion for providing exceptional HVAC service and are looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for our HVAC Service Technician position. We look forward to hearing from you!